hi all no photo’s again, sort of had to leave the house in a rush, don’t worry, its nothing that a week of metronidazole can’t fix.
anyway, its been great having julz’ sister Anna in town, looking forward to taking her to our little part of the country in a few hours.
things that i’m majorly missing right now:
- my baby chickies
- counting the eggs in the nests everyday
- my garden! (there were flowers on my tomatoe plants before we left.)
- my friends in tarrogid
- seeing how chuffed julz is with himself every time he brings wood back from the gubat (rainforest)
- chopping wood (yeah, i love chopping wood, its my zen.)
- forest mushroom omelet.
- eating my husbands cooking.
- finding worms for myles in the garden
- sitting on our bridge fishing
- our turtle bitey (named by myles)
anyway. gotta go find icing recipes, julz made me an oven out of scrap metal and i’ve baked 2 cakes in it. thanx sandi for texting us the cake recipes.
love and miss you all