I’m looking forward to:
- Lying in a hammock after eating 2 coconuts, contentment.
- Feeling that exhausted satisfaction that can only come from a good days hard work.
- Looking out over a healthy rice field that I have helped to create.
- Feeding myself and my family with a meal that we have grown completely.
- Showing Myles how to feed the chickens.
- Building a Home with Julian.
- Waking up with the sun and the roosters.
- Taking food that I have grown to Nanay, Kuya and his family.
- Putting a duckling in Myles’ lap.
- Selling our food at the local markets.